Project Sponsored: Art on the Trails
Project Sponsored: VisionBoard: Inspirational Collage
VisionBoard Spirit Collage, a teen craft, is a soulful art program using mixed media (handmade papers, metal, beads, inspirational text) to assemble a 10” x 20” Vision Board that is a personalized expression of each artist’s hopes and dreams.
Project Sponsored: 7th Annual Summer Concert Series
Southborough Youth & Family Services (YFS) and the Recreation Department partner to bring 5 two-hour musical performances to the community to promote the YFS Campership Program. The concerts bring music to the town and gives families and friends a time to gather outside and spend time together.
Project Sponsored: Ballroom Dancing
Assabet Valley Mastersingers
Project Sponsored: American Folk Songs Concert
AVM strives to bring quality music to the local community, and make it accessible to all. As an educational outreach, AVM encourages ARHS students to participate as Apprentice Singers, who rehearse and perform with AVM all season.
Project Sponsored: World House; 7 continents 1 world
Interboro Community Band
Project Sponsored: Winter Concert
Project Sponsored: Annual Messiah Community Chorus Presentation of Handel's Messiah at Pilgrim Church
The Messiah Community Chorus and accompanying orchestra comprise people from all over the Metro West area making this a great community event and holiday tradition.
Symphony Pro Musica
Project Sponsored: 36th Season Concert
GRANTS FUNDED IN FY19
The Southborough Cultural Arts Council priorities include:
1. Funding for programs to be held in Southborough and surrounding communities.
2. Funding for individuals and organizations from Southborough and surrounding communities.
3. Funding for service organizations that benefit the town of Southborough.
4. Funding for programs that focus on the natural world and environment.
5. Overall: Funds from the Massachusetts Cultural Council should serve the largest possible number of people in the community with a diversity of age groups and artistic disciplines, including the arts, humanities, and interpretive sciences.
The Southborough Cultural Arts Council will adhere to the following funding policies:
1. If the applicant’s project involves another institution or organization, a letter of agreement from that institution’s or organization’s representative must be submitted with the application. Applications that indicate only that the project is available to any interested organization will not be considered.
2. Applicants must specify the venue for the performance or project in the application.
3. Applications must specify a date(s) for the performance or program during the granting fiscal year.
4. Applicants submitting multiple applications should prioritize their applications.
Interested in Applying for a Grant?
If you are interested in applying for a grant but have questions, please reach out to us via email at Director@SouthboroughArts.org.
You can find our online application here: Fill out the online Application here!
More detailed information about the grant application process can be found at the MA LCC website here:
We want your feedback!
Help us to fund the cultural arts programs that you are most interested in by compeleting this survey.